Groove Nation will take your kids through an inclusive dance and drama session that fosters creativity, diversity and promotes social learning.
This program has many bonus additional activities for students that were not included in face to face workshops and will include the following:
- Intro/Warm Up: A high intensity, engaging start to set the tone!
- Hip Hop: Hear of a Helicopter, Baby Freeze of Spongebob? Well your kids will be familiar with some of these exciting hiphop tricks after this funky session.
- Movement & Drama: Groove Nation incorporates drama games with movement to help explore various emotions and nurture creativity.
- Dance Fitness/Games: This component has a jam-packed party atmosphere (inspired by modern & Latin American beats).
- Stretch & Rewards: A calm finish to end where Groove Nation works on flexibility and hand out student rewards.
- Gain fundamental movement skills (as featured in the school curriculum)
What is supplied:
- An interactive activity delivered via Zoom.
- Your Zoom link and instructions on how to connect will be sent to you before your session starts.
What you will need to supply:
- Access to Zoom.
- For large groups a big screen would be ideal, and a laptop or tablet for small groups.