Explore the weird and wonderful marine animals with the Mysteries of the Deep workshop.
Take a journey beneath the waves to uncover some of the strange animals that live in this underwater world. Learn about some of these incredible animals, their adaptions and habitats.
What is supplied:
- The 90 minute program has a presentation on some ocean animal myths, an exploration of the deep sea and some weird and wonderful animals stories.
- There will be lots of opportunity to ask questions throughout the session, hands on activities and break time.
- This class is delivered via Zoom.
- Your Zoom link and instructions on how to connect will be sent to you 48 hours of before your session starts
What you will need to supply:
- Access to Zoom.
- You will need a reliable internet connection, with a minimum speed of 1Mpbs for both upload and download.
Mysteries of the Deep with Australian Environmental Education