Our pirates Roger and Rancid find themselves washed up on a desert island and they can’t find a way to escape
Soon they find a map and go on treasure hunt to find some clues to get off the island using the things they find on the beach. They discover the concepts of rethinking, repurposing, repairing and reusing to make their own raft to leave the island.
This short film will get an audience thinking about ways they help to stop the rubbish flowing to the sea.
What is supplied:
- A 10 minute short film.
- Your link and instructions on how to view this short film will be sent to you before your session starts.
- A suggested schedule for a days activities linked to the performance.
- A list of fun activities and games.
- A find a word and crossword.
What you will need to supply:
- For large groups a big screen would be ideal, and a laptop or tablet for small groups.